Life is to be enjoyed not just endured. President Gordan B. Hinkley
Michelle!!! We called to sing you happy mothers day today!! :) How does it feel to be a mommy? We want to meet your sweet family!!!
I'm really proud that you have started writing in this semi-regularly. It's the new requirement for internet savvy 30 somethings. Cute kid! I'm glad he got to come home with you now. That hospital is no fun at all.
Good crap.
O my gosh!!! He is sooo cute! I need to see him in person! CONGRATULATIONS!!!-Hannah Petersen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Michelle!!! We called to sing you happy mothers day today!! :) How does it feel to be a mommy? We want to meet your sweet family!!!
I'm really proud that you have started writing in this semi-regularly. It's the new requirement for internet savvy 30 somethings. Cute kid! I'm glad he got to come home with you now. That hospital is no fun at all.
Good crap.
O my gosh!!! He is sooo cute! I need to see him in person! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
-Hannah Petersen
Post a Comment