Life is to be enjoyed not just endured. President Gordan B. Hinkley
Hey there Michelle. I stumbled upon your blog while looking at Hayley's. Hope you don't mind. So what's the story behind the picture with Elder Bednar? Check out our blog...www.bozungfamily.blogspot.com
Wow!! Nice picture! Loved Ben's hair cut.
It's been a month and a half since your last post and we get 5 words & one picture. At least its a powerful picture!!
For a sec I though that was Elder Bednar holding President Kimball!?!?!
Very cool, where did you get to meet him? Glad you're back!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey there Michelle. I stumbled upon your blog while looking at Hayley's. Hope you don't mind. So what's the story behind the picture with Elder Bednar? Check out our blog...
www.bozungfamily.blogspot.com
Wow!! Nice picture! Loved Ben's hair cut.
It's been a month and a half since your last post and we get 5 words & one picture. At least its a powerful picture!!
For a sec I though that was Elder Bednar holding President Kimball!?!?!
Very cool, where did you get to meet him? Glad you're back!
Post a Comment