The Watsons

The Watsons
Cal, Michelle, McKenna, Cassidy, Ben, Cole

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bouncin' baby...

Ben is at the point where he is a little "less than enchanted" with his swing because it's just not very exciting. If I put him in his bouncy seat he is the happiest kid ever (even with hiccups). If you've ever had the chance to hold my little guy, you totally know what I'm talking about. He is so incredibly active, and definitely not a snuggler. So if any of you moms out there have a snuggley baby you want to loan out so I can get my fix, I wouldn't mind. Ben's idea of snuggling is jumping on your lap and flailing his arms about. It's like cuddling with a pogo stick. Picture what he is doing in this video, but just on my lap. It's actually difficult to get good pictures of him because he's so wiggly. No wonder he's so strong!

2 comments:

The Throops said...

So cute - I know what you mean about the "bouncing baby", both of my girls are wigglers. Luckily I can get my fix from my sister's little boy who LOVES to cuddle. By the way, were you watching the CW in the background?!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

He is such a cute littly guy, you two did good!!