The Watsons

The Watsons
Cal, Michelle, McKenna, Cassidy, Ben, Cole

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cuddly Cousins

I'm sure that there is going to come a day when Ben and his new cousin Matthew will just love these pictures. Ben was a little happier to have them taken. I think they're bound to be great buddies.


This is one of the first pictures taken. You can see how Matthew got progressively more grumpy with each picture.


But it wouldn't be complete without their other new cousin. So we had to take one of baby Gracie Brielle (baby bump). Ben and Matthew are waiting patiently (more patiently than Lisa anyway) for her to come out and play. She is due on Sept. 12. Good luck Aunt Lisa.
And of course Grandma Weezie had to get her loves from both of her boys. I'd like to see her try this again in a couple years when they are lots bigger.

0 comments: